By World Health Organization
The kid and Adolescent psychological future health Atlas undertaking, just like the different ATLAS initiatives, is a scientific try and gather info from international locations on current prone and assets. the topics coated comprise: Rights of the kid and adolescent, coverage and courses, info structures, desire for companies, carrier method gaps, integration of providers, limitations to care, care services, education for care, financing of care and availability and use of medicine.
Read or Download Atlas: child and adolescent mental health resources : global concerns, implications for the future PDF
Similar child psychology books
This volume provides school-based practitioners with a accomplished and comparative advisor to the strategic interventions, healing modalities, and therapy ways which are most ordinarily and successfully utilized in academic settings. 3 major sections of the textual content current a origin of common interventions, precise interventions, and substitute interventions applicable to be used in colleges.
Relied on via generations of citizens and practitioners, The Harriet Lane guide from The Johns Hopkins collage is still your first selection for speedy, actual info on pediatric prognosis and remedy. Now much more handy to hold, it is your go-to source for a wealth of functional details, together with the most recent remedy and administration concepts, immunization schedules, methods, and healing guidance, in addition to a special, entire drug formulary.
Instruction manual of Interventions that paintings with little ones and teens, considers evidence-based perform to evaluate the developmental matters, aetiology, epidemiology, review, therapy, and prevention of kid and adolescent psychopathology. World-leading participants supply overviews of empirically proven intervention and prevention tasks.
This introductory textual content for social employees presents a data base approximately human improvement from notion to loss of life and is filled with real-life case reports and helpful pedagogy. nice for revision, there's a student-friendly reference part with thesaurus and overviews of key theories. content material: 1.
- Theory and Practise in Child Psychoanalysis: An Introduction to Françoise Dolto's Work
- Premarital Prediction of Marital Quality or Breakup: Research, Theory, and Practice (Longitudinal Research in the Social and Behavioral Sciences: An Interdisciplinary Series)
- Countertransference in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy with Children and Adolescents (Efpp Clinical Monograph)
- Identifying, Assessing, and Treating Early Onset Schizophrenia at School (Developmental Psychopathology at School)
Additional resources for Atlas: child and adolescent mental health resources : global concerns, implications for the future
8. 9. 10. 5. Comments: Child Mental Health Atlas © WHO 2005 Yes No APPENDIX I I I 6. 1. With which child & adolescent mental health activities have NGOs been involved? Check all that apply. None – Please go to question 7. 2. 3. Have NGOs collaborated with your country regarding their child and adolescent mental health programme development? 4. No Partially No Have NGOs ensured programme maintenance/ continuity even after they withdraw from your country? 6. Partially Have NGOs linked their efforts with existing child and adolescent mental health services?
Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse. Geneva, World Health Organization, 2000. Partners in Life Skills Education. Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse. Geneva, World Health Organization, 1999. Improving Mother/child Interaction to Promote Better Psychosocial Development in Children. Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse, Geneva, World Health Organization, 1998. Measurement of Quality of Life in Children. Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse. Geneva, World Health Organization, 1994.
What is the average travel time a referred family must endure in order to visit a specialist? 14. days Is there a publication or reference that tells about child and adolescent mental health services in your country? 15. Comments: Child Mental Health Atlas © WHO 2005 35 A P P E N D I X III 5. 1. How many psychiatrists practice child and adolescent psychiatry? 1. What percentage of these psychiatrists has received specialized training in child and adolescent psychiatry? 2. Do you have an in-country child and adolescent psychiatry training programme?